It’s the most wonderful time of the year…. FALL! Yes, I love, love, love this season! I actually do think that Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, but I can’t help falling in love with Fall. Here’s why:
1. Pumpkin Pie scented candles. I absolutely love pumpkin pie! I know it’s a little bit too early for Thanksgiving dinner, but hey if I can’t eat it… I’ll just smell it!
2. Pumpkin everything. Who am I kidding right? I can’t just limited it to candles! I recently had the pumpkin spice frappuccino from Starbucks, and oh my! It was amazing! I want to try the pumpkin spice latte next.
3. Boots, tights, and sweaters. Fall weather is perfect. Not too hot. Not too cold. Just cool enough for you to bust out the boots, tights, and sweaters and not look ridiculous.
4. Fall colors. Today I was majorly diggin’ Fall colors. I don’t have much orange in my closet, but I’m looking to change that this fall.
P.S. I love my Minnetonka Mocs. ❤
5. Goofing around with costumes at Target. Yesterday my mom, hubby, and I were at Target and I could resist picking up these glasses! My mom happened to start the fun by putting on a masquerade mask, and then the fun started from there. Ah, fun times.
So what are you favorite things about Fall? 🙂